Weddings are permitted on Dewey’s beaches for $100 with pre-approval from the Town Manager. To request a wedding on the beach, please print, fill out and return the following form: click here
- During the Summer Season, weddings must begin after 5:30 pm.
- Set-up can begin after the Lifeguards leave the beach at 5:00 pm.
- Chairs and canopies are allowed.
- Everything must be removed from the beach within 30 minutes of the conclusion of the ceremony.
- Chairs may not be metal.
- No closed tents – canopies only.
- Ceremonies must be 30 minutes or less
If you have any further questions regarding weddings on the beach, please contact Dewey Beach Town Hall at: (302) 227-6363.
You may fax or mail your letter of request to: fax (302)227-8319, or mail: Dewey Beach Town Hall- 105 Rodney Avenue, Dewey Beach, DE. 19971
Please contact us for additional info and any questions you may have.